Tuesday, 1 July 2014

200 Subscribers, Injuries and writing while high

I am the most ridiculously clumsy person you will ever meet. This in mind, just take a wild guess at what I managed to do this weekend??? No broken bones, thank god but I am an invalid for the next few days.

No clue? I have pinched a nerve in my back and created a 'muculoskeletal' injury according to the doctor. The next question is obviously how???

By falling down the stairs, and when I say falling down the stairs I literally slipped down only half of them. But I've still managed to really hurt myself and now I can barely move around without pain. 

Yup, I know. I'm an idiot. That's why I missed posting yesterday, because I was in the hospital and drugged out of my mind. I still am drugged up so I mean good luck to you all reading this and congrats for making it this far! I guarantee I'm going to read it back with no clue as to what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, because of that, we'll see how filming goes and whether that's possible for tomorrow's video to go up on time! I'm probably going to take a couple of days to myself until I'm feeling a little better.

I also want to celebrate a small victory, I hit 200 subscribers on youtube yesterday, and have really been gaining a lot of subs over the past few weeks! It's nice to get back to the level I was at before a hiatus. So thank you for subscribing.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated with a little personal post today and regular scheduling will be back soon!