Monday, 16 June 2014

Top 5 Summer Products



Colour Tattoos
These have been talked about for the longest time, and I buy into the hype completely. I have about 4 of them in all sorts of colours, but my two favourites are Rose Gold and Bad to the Bronze! They're so great for the summer because they DON'T BUDGE! I can wear them from morning time, go out on a night out and still have to remember to take it off when I get in. I genuinely think I could go and get in the pool and get out with these colour tattoos in tact.


Lumi Magique Foundation
During the summer I tend to try and minimise the amount of foundation I wear, especially on a  day to day, I go with a BB cream or Tinted moisturiser, but I love to have a dewy foundation in my collection for summer. This is my choice for the moment, I really love it, I think it makes my skin look fresh and most importantly for me, hydrated! The dewy finish really helps to counteract any dryness in my skin and makes me look all over healthier.


Fake Up Concealer
Sticking to the skin theme, I am obsessed with the Fake Up concealer by Benefit and will even say my ho-ish concealer tendencies are being put to one side. This concealer is a stick, which to me usually equals dry and for blemishes, but it's not! The actual colour of the concealer is surrounded by a sort of balm that makes sure it stays super moisturising and is perfect for under eye circles. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Like seriously just buy it.


Coralista Blush
Benefit is getting pimped again in this post with Coralista blusher, usually in summer I jump straight into the cream blushes, especially MAC creme blend in Something Special, but for some reason, I've barely used it! I've been wearing Coralista almost every day, I think there's something about the gold sparkles that make it so perfectly summery and glam at the same time. So although it's a powder, which always gets a thumb down for me. I'm a cream kind of girl, this product is amazing!!


Colossal Waterproof Mascara
I always come back to Colossal mascara, there's something about this bright yellow tube that I can't avoid. But I recently picked it up and bought the waterproof formula on accident, which is usually a no-no. Something about waterproof formulas, no matter what the mascara, irritate me, and I can never put my finger on it. I'm happy to say though, I've really been enjoying this product! I've got all my favourite things about the Colossal mascara plus the added bonus of mascara that isn't smudging when my eyes water the tiniest amount.