Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray


I have a new obsession, and it's something that I'd never thought I'd say. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray has been my absolute go-to for the past few months. Which is so unlike me! I can literally just wash my hair and leave it with nothing else done to it and not flinch at going out like that.

I never usually bother with texturising sprays, mousses, even hairspray. My standard is leave in conditioner, heat protectant and if I'm feeling fancy shine spray.

BUUUT I've recently gone super light with my hair and got a whole heapload of highlights so I'm actually making an effort with it and trying to get really into hair care a lot more! I'm trying to make sure I use as little heat as possible, so when I want wavy/curly hair this has been my go to, so I don't cause more damage to my hair.

You might have seen if you follow me on instagram that I've been working some heatless waves into my routine by plaiting my hair before bed, and spraying surf spray all over!

I really like the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray because unlike other texturising sprays I've experimented with in the past, I don't find that it makes my hair really dry. Which is my ultimate hatred, I like soft shiny hair so anything that dries I run away.

It's been really hot in the UK too, so I basically am doing everything I can to look like I've just rolled off a beach 24/7 and Surf Spray definitely does the job!