Friday, 20 June 2014

Moon Beam - Discontinued?

This post will be filled with sorrow and mourning over the loss of something dear to me. Moon beam highlighter by Benefit has been DISCONTINUED?!? I had no idea and now it's too late to stock buy my staple summer highlighter!

This beautiful highlighter was in the same line as high beam, but rather than leaving a pale pinky iridescent finish, moon beam was much more yellow based with a darker pink shimmer running through it. This highlighter was basically everything I wanted in life...and now it's gone!

Benefit do have an alternative to High Beam with their product Sun Beam which is a much more bronze based product and almost reminds me of Nars Laguna Illuminator that I previously reviewed.

You can see from the photo it's pretty well loved and I use it a lot! What I want to know now is...Do you have any dupes? Let me know in the comments section, or share your horror stories of discontinued products.