Monday, 9 June 2014

Charles Worthington - Salon at Home Shine Booster Kit



As a Christmas present I got the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Shine Booster Hair Shine Kit (that's a mouthful, huh?) because who in my family doesn't know I'm obsessed with beauty products? I finally started testing it out last week and wanted to let you know my opinions!


First thing is first, I want to talk about the texture of the masque itself,  it's basically a standard creamy texture but I noticed after I use it that my entire hand had little shimmers on it. That was super confusing when I noticed it. I had a moment of looking round my room trying to figure out, what have I touched that's shiny? But it is nice to know that you get an extra shine boost because the product literally has shimmer through it. 

The smell of the product is incredible, and the shampoo and conditioner have the same scent too. I'm about 99.9% sure all Charles Worthington products have the same scent, because this brand used to be my mum's and therefore my own, favourite shampoo. So this scent is kinda familiar from when I was a kid.

The results are what you'd expect, super shiny soft hair.

I also want you to know that this was a gift so I have not looked at the price and am not going to look it up because it would be rude, so this has been judged without context of price and value for money.