Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer - NEW OBSESSION

I have a new miracle product! I've previously loved the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer, and mentioned it here and there in videos, but only bought the concealer without the corrector. I went back and purchased the corrector for something new to try, because I don't have that many Bobbi Brown products.


This corrector is a miracle at cancelling out those under eye circles so that you can slide on a little bit of concealer and actually look awake! It also means you don't have to layer on really thick concealer that cakes to manage to cover those evil dark circles. I'm obsessed with it, and the pinky undertone in my shade - Extra Light Bisque - not only cancels out the blue of dark circles but brightens them too.

The formulation is really light and creamy, which means it doesn't really crease, although I find all products crease a little, especially for a long all-day wear. You also don't feel like you're wearing another layer of makeup on when you wear this, I don't know if it's because you use less concealer but it adds no extra weight to your makeup.

The product is available in all sorts of shades to suit your skin tone, and I find Bobbi Brown has a brilliant shade range! I definitely recommend it, let me know if you've ever tried this corrector, or the creamy concealer!