Saturday, 24 August 2013

Video: My First Time and Update!

So, the youtube embed thing won't load for me for some reason. Which is super duper annoying when I already am late posting this on the blog side of things because it's been up on youtube for a few days.

However you will find a link to the video here and as ever in a video post on my blog, my youtube channel can be found here. Let's improvise with clicky links!

Also, just want to let you know why things have been a bit off on the blog this week. I.e. my twitter links haven't been going up as well as this post! I've been away in St david's in West Wales for the week with my mum, and I only had my phone hotspot to try and get on here so I had everything scheduled and it was all planned! As always, things never work out seamless as planned. If you haven't noticed, oops, I just pointed it out but if you had, that's why! Things should resume as normal from now on, and a new video will be up tomorrow!