Thursday, 1 August 2013

New Fashion App!

I have been seeing people post about the Fresh app all over YouTube lately and I thought I'd let you guys know about my new favourite fashion app, which is completely different.

If you are a fashion junkie it's the combination game and shopping app combined, called Covet.


You can enter events with different day to day specifications that you have to style an outfit for. But the twist is, from this, you can win real prizes of designer clothes or accessories.

Although, I've yet to win anything! :( Need to get practicing with my styling skills I guess. 

If this sounds appealing at all, you can download the app from the iTunes app store. I'm not sure if it's available on any other networks because, well I'm an apple junkie and have an iphone! But search it and give it a try!

Let me know what you think about this app and what outfits you create.