Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Elle Magazine Bumble and Bumble Freebie!

You may have already seen that this offer is available but just in case you haven't:

In the September issue of Elle Magazine you can get a rather generous sample size (50ml) of the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray.

This product, and brand, is a cult favourite and to get Elle magazine with this, which by the way, is worth £7.50 is brilliant. I love magazines that have freebies, which you should know because I have a post about magazines that include samples and whether it's worth the time or money. But I especially love when there are freebies in magazines I already read, and Elle fits into this catagory.


I tried this out today and I do think it's made a difference, I was in work and it kept all my baby hairs in place and that's just from blowdrying roughly after applying this. I think it's really innovative that you don't apply this after styling but before, and it creates hair ready to hold a style and shape. If you'd like a more in depth review after frequent use, I'll be happy to do so but my first impression is that I'm going to like this product!

(Also sorry about dissapearing for a couple of days, if you don't follow my Twitter, I mentioned there that I wasn't feeling too well and just needed a bit of time to rest up and get better.)