Friday, 12 July 2013

My 'signature' perfume

I have a few different perfumes that I use and repurchase regularly as well as ones I have received as a gift that I wear quite a bit also. But that being said, I have one particular perfume that I always have and it is the one that I go to all the time, like basically every day I will be wearing this scent.



This is the perfume that smells of me to people who have never used it before, and if I had to get rid of all of my perfumes but one, this would definitely be the survivor. It is Clinique Happy, the original version, I know they have a new one that's different but I've never even tried it. I've stuck with what I know here.

It's a very crisp and fresh scent that more than any other time of year, I am not found without it in spring and summer. There's also definitely a citrus tone in the scent along with some florals, although it's not extremely flowery because I can be a bit picky with overly floral scents, picking more often to go for a fruitier scent.

Since it's always so hard to explain a fragrance I've got the description from the Clinique website for you:

Clinique Happy. A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. A chic, modern, multi-layered floral fragrance with sparking Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, and Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Fresh, bright, soft and sensual. These exotic notes have never been used before in a fragrance. 

I swear I can smell it now and it's no where near me. It's just such a beautiful crisp scent and I'm always layered with it! It's the handbag favourite for sure.

What's your favourite perfume or signature scent? And have you ever tried Clinique Happy? Let me know in the comments section!