Tuesday, 18 September 2012

H and M Wishlist

H and M Wishlist

H and M Wishlist

I literally never shop in H&M I usually have this conception that it's going to be expensive when really the basics line is ridiculously cheap and quite a lot of the shop is in my price range. Anyway, now that I've moved I wanted to pick up some comfy jumpers that I could wear around when it's really cold, layering and all that, cause back home it was school uniform and ski coat! Into H&M I stumbled and saw some amazing things, I picked up a few jumpers, a denim jacket as well as a tshirt (for £4 and it's the perfect flattering non clingy fabric that's still really thin) and a cute basics range skirt. It was around the £60 which is really good considering what I got and good quality jumpers that are really thick are usually a bit more expensive.

I now have become an instant addict and wanted to share my wishlist of H&M items I would love to have...as I was making it I realised it was sort of similar colours so that's how they're grouped! :)