Tuesday, 7 August 2012

OOTD - Jeffery Campbell Litas from Wynsors.

Calm in Coral
So, I mentioned that I'm trying to involve more fashion to my blog so here's my OOTD made on polyvore. Let me know what you think. Personally I like my blog to be a little bit more visual and want to include more pictures etc. Do you like this post or would you rather include all the links and information on where to buy too? It's a bit hit and miss for me so comment letting me know your preferences. After all, your my readers and I want to do what I can to make you happy!

I have a new pair of beige Lita dupes from Wynsors Shoes * that I love but I was finding a little hard to style so I thought if I sat down and played around on polyvore I would find a brilliant outfit to go with them. Now I just need to buy everything else from this set and I'll be fine! Only kidding...kinda.

I also couldn't help keeping a little bit of makeup out of this!

Expect an actual OOTD including these shoes soon!! Actual link to shoes rather than site, here.