Sunday, 12 August 2012

OOTD feat Wynsors Shoes

Keeping in line with my post on the Lauren Conrad Style book yesterday and my revelation that I do have a fashion sense, I thought I'd do a really girly, summery outfit of the day for you today! I absolutely adore this outfit, I feel so feminine and I always want to spin in circles when I wear this flowy skirt!

Bracelets: H&M 
Wooden banggles are sort of a recurring love hate with me. Sometimes I'm like uch, no and other days I couldn't think of anything more perfect to go with an outfit.

Necklace: Gift - Vintage shop.
It sets to two times so that you can keep an eye on friends and family who live far away. It was a really thoughtful gift because I'm moving away in September so even though I won't be in a different time zone it'll see be a nice reminder.
Belt: Primark
This belt comes in a set of three with a black and cream belt too, it was £3 for the lot and they're really nice things to compliment an outfit. Couldn't resist!


Shoes: Wynsors*
These gladiator style sandals are my new go to shoes. I wear them with jeans, shorts and skirts. I like that the straps come further up than most, it gives a more edgy feel. The beading down the front is brilliant for adding colour too, especially if you're anything like me and you're useless at wearing anything but white, black and denim.

Vest: New Look
This was £2.50 I think. Just something everyone needs. I wore it so that it wouldn't take attention away from the rest of the outfit.

Skirt: Ebay
Such a great find, but unfortunately they were all sold out of other colours. I really wanted a peachy corally one but they had all been snatched up. That's the only problem with ebay shopping. But this was around the £3 mark, with £1 max on shipping. I literally typed in chiffon hi-low skirt and it was filled with sellers of the same items. I'd recommend buy now rather than auction because usually they're the ebay 'businesses' when buying second hand can be a bit more risky/

Just a close up of the shoes which shows the beading work better. How adorable?!

What I did to my hair. I love this hair style. Natural curls with a plait put through it. Really simple but glam at the same time.


Earings: New Look
Same colour as my skirt and sticks to the feminine vibe of the outfit