Friday, 3 August 2012

Makeup Wishlist #1

Makeup Wishlist #1





Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
Because well...who doesn't want this? IT's a perfect neutral palette that would be a great addition to my collection. And I actually think this version would suit my skin tone more.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
If I own number 1, it'll be a matter of time before I cave and buy number 2 as well. Just please lord don't let them bring out a 3. The foundation is tempting enough.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
I have minis of this from my deluxe shadow box and my NYC palette but I'd love a full size in the new packaging that doesn't waste a heap tonne!


Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
I recently bought the Touche Eclat and the lady in YSL gave me a 7-day-trial of the foundation and it's beautiful. I really badly want it.


Clinique Even Better Foundation
This is the typical influenced type of purchase, I want it because pixi2woo (link) uses this in a lot of her tutorials. I do really want to try out some Clinique makeup products too though so I guess I could blame that?


MAC Morange
I love MAC lipsticks and I've always wanted to buy this and I just don't have the courage because I'm scared I won't wear it. Even though I pack orange eyeshadow over my Russian Red to give it an orange tone.


MAC Viva Glam Nicki
This is a lot like St Germain so I should just buy that but nope! Have to have  the exact shade.


MAC Myth
I used to own this and it was the perfect shade for a nude lip without washing me out and I lost it for months I couldn't find it and one day it turned back up. So I got excited and wore it out to a party that night and left it at said party. I never got it back. :( 


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
Just pure curiosity, the hype around these is so huge that i just want to see what's so good about them!


Benefit Coralista
This is a gorgeous colour and I've swatched it a few times and I can never bring myself to part with the blumin' £23 it costs! Even for me, that's a lot for a blush. And I know what you're going to say, "but Bethan, it has twice the product!" I  know. Which makes it worse, because I doubt I'll ever be able to use it all!


Nars Laguna Bronzer
Again, just the hype. But also Millie Mackintosh wears this alllll the time and I love her. If you are in the US or anywhere else that doesn't have the ability to watch Made In Chelsea, google her! She's absolutely gorgeous.


Essie Mojito Madness
Half for the name, half for the colour. I really love the vibrancy of this but also, it sounds so cool when you say your polish is called Mojito madness!


So, that's it...well, that's it for now. There are plenty more things I want to buy but I couldn't fit them on this thing! This post was made through polyvore, so let me know what you think of this sort of thing!