Tuesday, 28 August 2012

I'M STILL HERE!

Hey guys, I'm not going to pretend that all of you were waiting for me to post but I lets admit I have been pretty absent over the past week but can you blame me?

If you're not aware through my twitter ranting....IT'S OFFICIAL! I'm moving to London in 1 week. AHHHH.
I'm so happy that I finally got my results and I know for sure, but it has meant that I've been hugely busy over this past week trying to get all my stuff together ready to go. I have like no stuff ready to live on my own because I obviously use all my mums. All in all, there's a lot of stuff to get and not too much time or money to do it.
I've sort of completely thrown myself into all uni related stuff when I'm not working, which isn't a big amount of time. But I move next Friday and I should be settled in with internet by Sunday so I will start posting again then! I do have some pre recorded videos that are going to be going up soon just to save some time but still get you up to date.

Another side note i recently hit 100 subscribers on youtube and I'm absolutely floored by you guys, that was such a huge goal for me and although it's a minuscule amount compared to a lot of youtubers it's still amazing for me. I'm so blessed to have you guys, sincerely thank you for spending your time reading this and watching me ramble at a camera.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I'll be back soon. xxxx