Tuesday, 14 August 2012

BlogLovin'

If you hadn't already noticed, somewhere along the left hand side there is now a little follow me with bloglovin' button! I know some people don't like the gfc follow thing and how it works and I personally use bloglovin' to catch up on all my blogs so it just made sense to connect my blog with it and let you guys follow me on it.  Please go check me out on there and if you read blogs but only by going on their sites, I'd definitely recommend joining so you can keep track of what you want to read without forgetting anything and they can all be there on one site. All in all, thumbs up! :D

If you click on that button it'll take you straight to the site so I own't link it again in here. Seems a bit pointless.

Plus, let me know if there's any other sites like bloglovin' that I should look at.