Sunday, 22 July 2012

OOTD!

This has been a loooong time coming. I mean what beauty/fashion blog doesn't have an OOTD now a days? I had to finally do one. All details under the cut.

(excuse the unflattering angle. I was just like "mother, take a photo of me for my blog". Didn't really plan it out)

Cardigan - New Look 
Camel Cami - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Shoes- Brantano

Now for some close ups on accesories.
This is an adorable ring from ebay! it's got the dictionary definition for 'being' inside it. You can personalise them to say any word you want inside. Brilliant idea.


Got this from the New Look jewellery sale a while ago! Absolutely huge, love it!


These bracelets are sort of miscellaneous. I'm pretty sure the gold bangle is from a set from Primark and the wooden bangle is from Dorothy Perkins.
I got sent this from 'Sparkling Jewellery'. It's just like the one Holly Willoughby wears all the time and is their most sold piece. I love it and it's pretty much always round my neck. It works really well alone or layered.

This was an 18th birthday present and all I know is that it's from a vintage shop in my local town. It has two working clock faces, which can be set to different time zones, to remind you of people far away. It was a lovely present because I'm moving away from my home town to university in a few months and although I won't be so far away that I'm in a different time zone, I'll still be a long way away and this will sort of be a reminder of home! Apart from that the sparrows on the chain are a lovely touch too!

Sort of blurry sorry! But my FOTD. In person it was sooo different and a lot more glamorous but hey, it happens. Eyeshadow was the Famous Shimmer Brick in medium and the rest is my usual face routine.