Thursday, 17 May 2012

Busy busy and MIA

I know I know! I'm sorrrry!!!! I'm useless.





It seems like every month or so something comes up and my blog falls by the wayside and you don't get any posts for a week and while that sounds like no time at all...online in the 'beauty blogger' world it's like 6 months of just nothing and almost dropping off the face of the earth. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but you get  the general idea.

Anyway, I'm spending the majority of today working and writing blog posts, writing essays for school and generally catching up on life. Haha, but I should be back to normal on everything now and I'm really sorry if it happens again. As a bit of a warning though, I do have A levels coming up so if I feel I need time off to revise I'm going to have to do it but I will give you warning this time I promise!!!