Sunday, 15 April 2012

Graze Box Free Code!

Since my first video on Graze Box, I've gained a good few more subscribers and I'm guessing most of you haven't even seen that video...but to be honest, I don't particularly recommend it. It was supposed to be a 'Tips for when you're Sick' video but everything you can imagine went wrong and I ended up just filming the next thing I could think of. So I'm not in the most happy mood of my youtube career.

BUT! I did give out something pretty cool and helpful, a free code for the site Graze Box! So here's a little reminder of it, because it's so nommy and healthy so there's a few reasons to pay for it, but you can get a free box with this code, and sometimes they give extra half price off codes after that too! So go to graze.com and enjoy:

C19JR9RD