Monday, 2 April 2012

Ebay and new blog love!

Not so long ago ViviannaDoesMakeup did a sort of shout out tweet to Vipxo and oh god am I happy that I clicked that link and followed her! She is an amazing fashion blogger and the most amazing ebay designer replica hunter lady in the world. She has got me spending way too much money on clothes, accessories and anything else I can find cheap on ebay for that matter.



I actually can't believe I haven't used it before! I'm going through ebay and buying the most gorgeous items for like half the price I usually pay in a shop, and they're all still new with tags! Even the cool costume jewellery is like £1 for something I'd pay £10 for in TopShop. If you're really big into fashion but find you can't afford to keep up with the trends or buy designers, go and look at her blog and I guarantee you'll be as hooked as I am. I just spend £40 but bought loads of stuff, including some Allegra's for £25!!!!! You wouldn't believe how excited I am about all my items right now, I can't wait for them to arrive so I can wear them out!



I am now the proud owner of all these things....thanks to vipxo, I'm broke but it's worth it! Go give her blog a look out! She blogs on her actual blog site here, tumblr here, youtube and is on twitter too. 
Would you all be interested in ebay hauls on here? Or even videos when everything arrives? Let me know in the comments or on twitter.