Recently I posted a video reviewing my love for the St Ives scrub and I'm sure I mentioned something about my skin being bad or being worse than usual.
Anyway, as a sort of extension on that I thought I'd give a quick skin update and a run down of my daily/weekly products. I'm not going to be too thorough because I'd like to post a skincare video sometime in the near future. So here we go:
- St Ives scrub, twice weekly
- Clinique foaming Cleanser, twice daily
- Neal's Yard Rose daily moisture
- Avon rice & sake/ mud mask, once weekly
- No 7 eye makeup remover
- Generic Toner, once a week.
This has really got my skin back into good shape and I do still breakout and have blackheads etc, but who doesn't, I'm happy with how my skin looks when I go out so I don't mind. I'll do a more detailed video on this probably with demonstration.