Sunday, 11 March 2012

New Layout and Donation Button

If you've ever been to my blog before, you'll know that this look is currently a lot different than previously so I wanted to address the change in layout as well as the addition to a donate button.


Now, firstly, let's talk about the button. To me that's the most important thing I want to clarify. Previously I've talked about wanting to add a domain name to my site but, unfortunately, I can't afford that right now and with my rejected adsense account, there's literally no way for me to afford it until at least June. But I still have my heart set on a domain name before that so I think this may be a solution. I'm not asking for a lot so please don't get angry and think  I'm expecting £20 at a time from you, literally, if you have a few pennies spare they'd be a perfect donation to just slowly accumulate. If you're anything like me you can't deal with your bank account not being a rounded number, and I can help with that with my donation button! Haha. Yeah, so please if you have literally spare change I'd appreciate a donation but don't think I'm asking for a lot. But here we go if you're interested:







Secondly, the layout change. It's a rather big difference and personally, I love it. I think it looks much better than it did before and suits me better than the old layout, but if you don't like it please comment letting me know because I'll either change it back or change it to something that's more of a middle ground, because well, this site's for you! 


That's about it, I hope everyone understands my reasoning and I'll speak to you soon with more blog posts that are back to usual.