Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Net-A-Porter: Faces of Fashion




Net-A-Porter has launched a new Spring Ad campaign called, 'Faces of Fashion'. It's a really clever idea, I'm pretty impressed with the concept. The blurb I found says:

"Get inspired by four of fashion’s most stylish women as NET-A-PORTER.COM takes you into their private dressing rooms. 
Visit: http://www.net-a-porter.com/Content/facesoffashion#1/1 to visit wardrobe heaven."


I'm a complete fashion junkie, I'm addicted to reading Vogue and love the look and shape of clothes on a body BUT, and it's a big one, I don't have an unlimited budget and I'm way too fond of black so being able to look wistfully into someone's closet, polyvore style makes me very happy indeed. Take a look at this video for a sort of behind the scenes of the photo shoot.