Thursday, 29 March 2012

The Last Keeper - Book Post

A good friend of mine, Michelle Birbeck has just released her book 'The Last Keeper' for presale. You hear that?! BOOK!  I'm so proud of her for such an amazing achievement. I don't think I could ever do something that brilliant.

Because I'm so proud of her, I'd be over the moon if you could go and look up her book. Click here to pre-order, the site also contains a blurb of her book and you can like her book on facebook through that site too. She's a brilliant writer, and I am going to be gagging for a copy as soon as they're out....except I'm going to be lined up at a book store to buy it. 

I have read a very early version of it so I can tell you it's a lovely story to follow and you're going to be left with the worst bags under your eyes because you won't be able to sleep until it's finished. She's an evil lady with cliffhangers and keeping you guessing, you have been warned. The storyline itself is really inventive and original, I've never seen anything like it and I really think that it's going to grip people's imaginations. Think vampire fantasy books, with a cool new twist, called The Keepers, and Serenity is the last one! - hence, The Last Keeper, sorry for pointing out the obvious. It's up to her to help save humanity, so there's going to be a lot of tension with this read.
Please let me know if you check it out and tweet Michelle telling her what you think! We'd both love to hear it.