Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Haircare

Now usually, I'm the one telling you what I do and giving you any tips I know but you may not. But, today I'm sort of switching it up a bit. I want to ask for your tips and advice about haircare!
You would have been able to see if you have watched any of my videos, my hair is frazzled. The bottom is a different colour and it's filled with split ends. I stripped my hair just over a year ago and it's not been the same since. It's dead and dry and every time I get it cut, it doesn't feel in any better condition and I just feel horrible because they take off at least 3/4 inches every time. Which just knocks my confidence. :(
So, I was wondering if any of you have either had or have bleached hair and how you maintain it to a good condition. I'd really appreciate hearing your tips and sort of turning the tables on me to get advice instead of dishing it out! I don't often use heat on my hair and try to avoid it as much as i can, but i do blow dry my hair because if i don't, i have to use twice the heat the next day to control it from the frizz - which I also never had before I stripped my hair.