Friday, 16 March 2012

AHHHHHHH!

Some of you may know that I'm pretty much a neat freak and everything has to be organised in my life. Well, in correlation to that, my youtube has been so organised and I have all my ideas mapped out in a list of orders on my ipod. The same can be said for my blog, I HAD a list of what I roughly had planned for my blog, up to my 100th post.


It has randomly disappeared off my notes on my ipod for no particular reason and I can't find where it went or what happened for the life of me. So I'm rethinking everything and trying to come up with these great ideas again for you all, but I do feel a little bit lost without that list. It was brilliant for when I had 5 minutes to type up a blog I could look at my list and I wouldn't have to spend a long time trying to find inspiration for a post  was happy about you guys seeing. Yeah, safe to say I'm pisssseeeeed! I've just started the process of rewriting out this list but it's going to take me a while and I can't remember my ideas that I was so excited about. :(