Thursday, 8 March 2012

11 is the Magic Number:Tag

 Here are the lovely rules:

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Here are the questions:

1.) What does the word "Beauty" mean to you? To me Beauty means that feeling when nothing can stop you and when you look at a women and just think wow, the inner confidence just makes her grab your attention.

2.) What are your favorite makeup & skincare products? My favourite skincare product is for sure scrubs, I love the St.Ives Apricot in Invigorating and also the Lush Dark Angels Scrub. My favourite makeup product is probably my MAC lipsticks.

3.) Favorite movie? I am addicted to movies and media student which just makes this question impossible to answer. At the moment it'd be a toss up between Reservoir Dogs or Juno. Random selection, I know....what, can I say? I have eclectic taste.

4.) Who do you love most in the world? My family. My mum, dad, stepmum, and maternal grandparents have done everything for me and they mean the world to me. I have to admit, I'm a daddy's girl.

5.) If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
I would love to meet Lady Gaga, just to talk to her and pick her brain because although everyone says she's insane, so am I and I'd love to just hear her talk and have a conversation with her.

6.) What's the best part about being "you"? Having a great support system around me and enabling myself to achieve the goals I set myself.

7.) What trait do you dislike most in others? Ignorance and anyone who is smug and arrogant about anything without any reason to justify it. It just makes me want to jump for the neck.

8.) What makes you feel glam? Red lipstick, always. And paired with hollywood waves, oh god, glamour overload.

9.) Favorite food? Probably traditional British food, and veg. I love peppers, lettuce, sweetcorn, peas. nom nom.

10.) Who influences you most in your field? Well, since I'm still in school I'm going to go with that and I'd probably say my media teacher who also helped me apply for university, just because I enjoy what she's talking about and a drama teacher who was only temporary. She came in while my usual teacher was having an operation. She was just a generally good person and it was really nice to see such a free thinking woman who wasn't a push over for students.

11.) If you could travel to any destination, where would you go? I would love to visit all the fashion capitals as well as India and Tokyo.


I'm pretty sure the holograms were tagged when I was, but I'm still going to tag them!