Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Oooh, snazzy.

I've made something I'm rather proud of myself  for. Well, there's no need for me to be proud, a website did it for me but still...

I've now got an intro and outro for my videos, the outro is just a picture that I put together but the intro I'm rather impressed with! While googling with all my noob-i-ness for 'how to make a youtube intro, a came across a trailer looking thing that said it was made on 'Animoto'. I clicked on it, expecting nothing special, but I really enjoyed the process of making my intro and the end result. I have cut the video down a little because it was pretty long, but it's brilliant for things like this.

So, if you make youtube videos and you're looking for a little bit of branding but made easier, go have a look. I really do think it's worth it. Plus, you don't have to pay...however if you wanted longer videos which are described on the website as 'feature length' there is a monthly subscription fee. I didn't want anything longer than 30 seconds though, so I thought I'd share.

Please don't forget to follow to keep up with my posts. I have posts scheduled for the week, and make sure to key an eye out for my new videos, including the intro and outro mentioned. -x