Tuesday, 7 February 2012

New Blog and Channel! (Plus first video and free things)

Hi guys,
         So this is my first post on this blog which is made to go hand in hand with my new youtube beauty channel - BeautifywithBeth. Cheesy I know but it started off with BethsBeauty and every variation on that was taken...damn it.

        BUT, on the plus side, I'm really excited about this new channel and especially this blog. I think it's going to be loads of fun to maintain and just to see people's interest growing etc as I go along with it. That being said, I will be giving myself extra work and probably spending extra money, which isn't wise when uni starts in September but oh well! I really hope I'm going to enjoy this as much as I think I am and I'm eyeing up all the features of the blog at the moment. The schedule feature is looking particularly nifty, especially for those night's when I can't sleep until 4am.
         So, to kick things off here's my first video: (which ironically is already wrong and not what I planned it to be but with when one door closes and all that.)



Just incase the code doesn't show up in annotations on blogger: C19JR9R

I guess I'll talk to you later! -x