Monday, 27 February 2012

Instagram

Really itsy bitsy quick post about instagram. Along with everything else I've been roped into with twitter, I am also now a member of Instagram. I never wanted it because I had hipstamatic and it felt like cheating on it.

Unfortunatly, it didn't work out between me and Hipstamatic. She just kept crashing and not letting me spice things up by switching lens. So, I packed my bags and got a divorce, deciding to move in with my new plaything, Instagram. I'm allowed to change lens and look at other people's photo's with instagram, another thing instagram doesn't do is crash on me when I need it!

I am 100% converted. Instagram is better and you don't have to pay for anything, plus it connects to twitter! So, follow me @beautifywithbeth and I'll follow back.