Sunday, 12 February 2012

Upcoming Videos!


Hi guys! I've just had a really busy day of filming and I've block filmed like 6 videos! and I have unedited footage on my camera already that will probably be uploaded in the morning for you all. A list of the videos filmed in order of planned upload release =

  • Babylis 'Waving Wand' Review & Demo
  • What's in my makeup bag
  • Coastal Scents Palettes Review
  • Foundation Routine
  • Seven Deadly Sins Tag
  • Misery Business Tutorial
  • Makeup Collection Video
  • No7 Skincare Review video

That's a lot in one sitting. So, don't judge me if you see a lot of video's with me in the same clothes, it was all the same day! I had the house to myself all day so I thought I would take advantage of it. I have a big long list of things I want to film and do for you guys so I hope you don't feel too bombarded, and I'm not quite sure how I should post these video's so feel free to comment with ideas. I think one daily might be a little too much, haha.