Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Daily Makeup Products



Although I have made a video of 'What's in my Makeup Bag', which contains a number of different products in case I want to do different things but I haven't told you guys what I use daily for my go-to look for school. These pictures are of the products I use ona daily basis. Anything I wanted to show the colour of or wasn't self explanitory, I have pictures and swatches of.


ELF Tinted Moisturiser, ELF HD powder, ELF Mineral Enriched Mascara. Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer. Estee Lauder pencil.
 ELF Eyebrow Kit - Medium. Also used as eyeshadow
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl.
No. 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - Mink.
MAC Fluidline - Black Track. (drying out)
Loreal Colour riche Lipstick - 303


Also there that I didn't show a closeup of is the Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Slate Writer. I use this on my lower lash line, but never in the waterline, yuck. I apply most products with my fingers or Coastal Scents Brushes.


If you click on the product name on each of the captions, I have linked the websites where you can buy these products from. Hope you enjoyed!